Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Writer's Block

When you find yourself staring at the page in front of you, and keep on making typos and spelling mistakes, one comes to know, that one has Writer's Block. It is the time when all stuff that you write seem shit. Yes, I can feel the difficulty right in this post.
I know I haven't posted in a while, but now you know why. I haven't really been able to write much in these past months; mostly because of tight schedules, and secondly, because of several hindrances in my life. I had been in a crisis for some long duration of time, and indeed I am in one right now; I had decided to drop the veil of Picaro, and just be me. But you see, I realized that I was fooling myself. I am after all me, and cannot hide from myself.

I am in between two stories right now, along with several unfinished ones ready at my side for my attention. I am so deep in my block, that right now I am searching the web for stock characters, and so far it has helped a little. However, insightful characters are never created this way. Also, I needed some specific ones, not your average Joe type characters, but some really strong ones. I would suggest people read Nisio Isin's Bakemonogatari, or watch it perhaps, as it is also an anime.

So I guess I shall write later. 
I am getting into the groove, so maybe if I start reading Quantum Mech, I will get some more ideas of a scary High School Ghost Story!

No comments:

Post a Comment