Monday, March 19, 2012

After three days which passed like a gale of cool air blasting across the countryside in the summer, I have begun to feel a kind of tone-down affecting my behaviour. Yes, three days at the Cool Japan Festival was completely, and in short, awesome. I will never forget my participation, and the memories it had. Too bad I couldn't still sell any of my own ideas, but I could interact with companies like Bandai and BushiRoad, and understand a bit about the market that is India. Yes, Yes, I know. I sound kinda fake.I wished to have interacted more, but I could not. And it was far from a proper Anime Conference a la SakuraCon. Nonetheless, the Festival brought me lots of positives. For one, I saw a Maiko (her name was Korin) for the first time in my life. And, I couldn't believe how beautiful she was, and that too she was 17 years old! I got myself a Vanguard deck. I just need to find out a little bit more, and I hope i will represent India in the battling scenes soon enough. It was a bit too costly as a souvenir, but, I am glad to be a possessor of a brand new trial deck. I hope Bushi Road has got a distributor, otherwise I will try to find them a new one. But, most importantly, I made loads of new friends! But now, I need to go back to my thoughtful and pensive self. Art is done in solitude, and displayed in public!

No comments:

Post a Comment